Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fresh new look for Google Calendar.

A small group of engineers in Google was putting the finishing touches on a calendar application. A few of us started using it, and I remember thinking, "Wow! It's so fresh and shiny and new!"

But over time the shiny new Calendar started to feel a little bit old, a little out of step with other Google Apps. So we rolled up our sleeves and we tweaked the layout, we twiddled the colors and we tuned the text...and this week we're pleased to show off a fresh new look for Google Calendar.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent content explaining very nicely and language is quite professional, more related information about SEO Services India available at Web Allways.

Anonymous said...

This is awful! Now in month view, which is what I prefer, I can't see any details - every day just says "+1 more" or "+4 more". I am so disappointed after 6 years of loving google cal.

Anonymous said...

The new calendar is terrible! YUCK!

Anonymous said...

I HATE THE NEW LOOK! I want my old gmail and gmail calendar back!

Sarah said...

I really dislike not seeing more than one event in the month view. Extremely annoying.